APPEAL FOR A DISAPPROVED ADSENSE ACCOUNT – HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR INVALID ACTIVITY



Did you just loose you Adsense account? You must have seen the dreaded message from Google saying; “This Account has been Disapproved by Google” and you are like; I am finished. You now have a million questions like; what do I do to get my Adsense account back? How do I go about it? How do I answer the questions in the appeal form? And so on… But don’t worry, many others has found themselves in that your shoes before. All hope is not lost because you still have the chances of getting your Asense account back. But first of all you need to understand the questions very well before you answer any one of them.

Written below is an already answered question for Adsense appeal form but I do not guarantee you 100% that this will get your Adsense account re-instated but it’s worth giving it a try. You can also take this as a guideline Before you continue, please read our Privacy Policy.

HOW DO USERS GET TO YOUR SITE?
Users get to my site through search engines; about 95% of my traffic comes from search engines, (organic traffic) mainly from google.com. I have never used Adwords or any other advertising network to promote my site. I have never bought nor paid for any traffic from any website neither have I encouraged anyone to click on my Ads. I believe that you will able to verify this when you view cache for my website.

HAVE YOU EVER VIOLATED GOOGLE ADSENSE POLICIES?
No, I have never violated any Adsense Program Policies or Term and conditions. My Ads has been linked to about four different sites, if any invalid click are found in any of them, then the only reason could be that other competitors or some jealous bloggers want my account deactivated by deliberately over-clicking the Google Adwords or using Ad bomb. I have worked with Adsense Program for a while now and I always read from Google Support to keep myself updated with any new Terms and Conditions or Program Policy of Google Adsense.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS?
I plead you to understand that there is no eligible source of getting to know which visitor made invalid click on my Ads and Google does not provide any Adsense User the data of such activities, so it is practically difficult to ascertain the persons or IP who maybe causing this problems for me.  If you have found any fraudulent activity on any day then I am not interested in any earnings I didn’t work for but when I haven’t personally done anything wrong I plead you to review your decision. I am prepared to answer any further questions from Google Team regarding this problem of invalid click.


Click on the related links below and read more. 
We can keep you updated on this information, please Subscribe for Free by entering your email address in the space provided.

Do you like this article? Share this article
Follows us on Google Plus Facebook & Twitter

Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE